You can buy Detrimax here
Coated tablets with a separation risk of 230 mg.1 tab.colcolciferol (vitamin D3) 25 mcg (1000 IU)Excipients: calcium ortho-phosphate 2-substituted (carrier), microcrystalline cellulose (E460, anti-caking agent).Shell composition: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (E464, carrier), titanium dioxide (E171, dye), polydextrose (E1200, stabilizer), talc (E553, anti-caking agent), maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, magnesium stearic acid (stabilizer).
Detrimax Vitamin D3 contains vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) - a vital fat-soluble vitamin necessary for the functioning of virtually all organs and systems of the human body. It is well absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract due to the formation of micellar compounds in the medium of the small intestine.
- maintaining healthy immune function- strengthening the musculoskeletal system- increase the energy potential of the body- maintaining normal activity of the nervous system- maintaining normal reproductive function in both women and men.
· Bone system. Participates in the regulation of calcium and phosphorus metabolism: it helps to absorb calcium in the intestines, maintains the necessary levels of calcium and phosphorus in the blood, activates the metabolism of bone tissue. It helps to ensure the strength of bones and teeth, reducing the risk of rickets, osteomalacia1,2.· Muscular system. Helps maintain muscle strength and neuromuscular conduction3, thereby reducing the risk of falls and fractures.· Immune system. Promotes the activation of healthy immune function, positively affecting both innate and acquired immunity. It starts the synthesis in the body of its own antimicrobial peptides: catalicidin and defensin. Helps reduce the risk of developing colds 4. It has a regulating effect on the growth, development and cell renewal5,6. A lack of vitamin D in the body leads to a weakening of the body’s immune defenses.· Regulation of energy potential. Contributes to the removal of fatigue and increase the tone of the body, regulating their own energy potential of the cells. As a result of the influence of vitamin D in the mitochondria of cells, the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) increases, which is its own universal source of energy for all biochemical processes occurring in the body7.· Nervous system. It has a positive effect on the activity of the nervous system, including the psycho-emotional sphere and cognitive functions: mood, memory, attention, performance, general body tone, as it participates in the production of neurotransmitters, biologically active substances, through which the transmission of nerve impulses between nerve cells8. It is necessary for the conversion of tryptophan (an amino acid entering the body through food) into serotonin, a neurotransmitter that is of great importance for the normal cognitive function and psycho-emotional state of a person. Promotes mood improvement9. Vitamin D is able to have a positive effect on pain sensitivity due to the positive effect on the synthesis of neurotransmitters: serotonin, dopamine10.· Broncho-pulmonary system. Helps prevent changes to the smooth muscles of the respiratory tract, regulates the contraction of the smooth muscles of the respiratory tract and the inflammatory response, which contributes to the normal function of the lungs 11.· Reproductive function. Stimulates the synthesis of female and male sex hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone. It has a positive effect on reproductive function, both in women and men12,13. For couples planning a pregnancy or having difficulty conceiving a child. In women with adequate levels of vitamin D3, fertilization of the eggs occurs more often. Lack of vitamin D3 deficiency can improve the results of IVF. Most likely, this effect is due to the effect of vitamin D3 on the endometrium. In addition, D3 plays a significant role in the correction of obesity and the course of the metabolic syndrome. Studies have shown that a mother taking vitamin D3 is associated with a lower risk of developing obstructive pulmonary diseases in children.· Endocrine system. Vitamin D affects the metabolism of glucose and insulin, and vitamin D deficiency is a risk factor for the development of insulin resistance, impaired glucose tolerance. Vitamin D can stimulate the secretion of insulin by β-cells of the pancreas, and also indirectly activates calcium-dependent β-cell endopeptidase, which converts proinsulin to active insulin. Vitamin D can affect the sensitivity of tissues to insulin by stimulating the expression of insulin receptors in cells14. Vitamin D has a positive effect on lipid metabolism, contributing to a decrease in blood levels of total cholesterol, triglycerides and low-density lipids15.· Cardiovascular system. Vitamin D plays an important role in maintaining the function of the cardiovascular system. Positive effect on the inner layer and muscle wall of blood vessels, as well as the processes of blood coagulation 16,17.Epidemiological studies18 conducted in Russia found that a reduced concentration of vitamin D in the blood is observed in 50-92% of the adult population of working age and children, regardless of the season of the year.The reasons for vitamin D deficiency in the majority of the Russian population are both insufficient food intake and low level of its synthesis in the skin due to the geographical location of the territory of the Russian Federation (low insolation) 18.
- the main manifestation of vitamin D deficiency in children is rickets, in adults - osteomalacia.- in the elderly, vitamin D deficiency is primarily associated with muscle weakness, increased bone fragility.The Food, Nutrition and Allergy Commission of the Food Safety Committee of the European Food Safety Authority has established a link between dietary intake of vitamin D and its contribution to the normal functioning of the immune system.Application area
- as a biologically active food supplement - an additional source of vitamin D.Contraindications
- individual intolerance to the components of the product.
Adults - 1/2 tab. / Day during meals. The duration of treatment is 1 month.1 tablet contains 25 μg (1000 IU) of colecalciferol.Biologically active substance Vitamin D3 Daily dose (1/2 tab.), Mkg12.5 (500 ME)% of the recommended level of daily intake * 250 *** TRTS 022/2011, Food products in part of its labeling"** does not exceed the upper permissible level of consumption, "Unified sanitary-epidemiological and hygienic requirements for goods subject to sanitary-epidemiological supervision (control)" of the EurAsEC Customs Union.
Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.Detrimax Vitamin D3 has no contraindications for use during pregnancy, but should be taken with caution.Terms and conditions of storage
The product should be kept out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Shelf life - 3 years.Terms of sell
You can buy Detrimax without a prescription."
|The purpose of the medication||Vitamins|