ARBIDOL® MAXIMUM - enhanced * form of the drug for the etiotropic treatment of influenza and SARS, as well as their prevention in adults and children over 12 years of age.
- the action of the drug is aimed at the cause of influenza and SARS - viruses;
- direct antiviral action is internationally recognized and studied: umifenovir is included in the World Health Organization (WHO) classifier in the group of drugs with direct antiviral action 1 - by the mechanism of action it refers to fusion (fusion) inhibitors
- included in the Clinical Recommendations of the Ministry of Health on the treatment of influenza in adults with a high level of credibility and reliability of evidence 5 ;
- early readiness for action - the achievement of maximum concentrations in the blood after 1.5 hours from the time of taking the drug 2 ;
- the antiviral effect does not depend on the immunological status of the body, the reactivity of the immune system, the rate of production of interferons, as well as on the number of repeated courses of use of the drug;
- therapeutic activity in viral infections is manifested in a decrease in the duration and severity of the course of the disease and its main symptoms, as well as in a decrease in the incidence of complications and exacerbations of chronic bacterial diseases
- reduces the total duration of influenza by 2.8 days, intoxication - by 2.2 days, catarrhal symptoms - by 2.5 days, duration of fever - by 1.3 days 3 ;
- reduces the risk of developing complications of influenza and SARS: pneumonia - by 98%, bronchitis - by 90%, sinusitis - by 78% 3 ;
- many years of application experience and comprehensive knowledge, demonstrated both in large-scale multicenter randomized clinical trials 4.7 , and in numerous observation programs 8-11
- recommended by the Research Institute of Influenza for the treatment of influenza in adults 5 ;
- preventive use during the epidemic season reduces the incidence of acute respiratory infections to 3.6 times 6 ;
- prophylactic administration in contact with a sick flu or other acute respiratory viral infections reduces the risk of infection after contact with a patient up to 7 times 6.
Advantages of the release form ARBIDOL® MAXIMUM
- a double blow * to colds and flu viruses in each capsule;
- 200 mg dose recommended for single use by adults and children over 12 years old;
- ease of use - the ability to take just one capsule instead of two *;
- optimization of the treatment process - prevention of the need for repeated purchases of the drug during treatment - one-time purchase of one package instead of two **;
Indications for use of ARBIDOL® MAXIMUM
prevention and treatment of viral infections in adults and children over 12 years of age:
- influenza type A and B, other acute respiratory viral infections
- complex therapy of acute intestinal infections of rotavirus etiology in children over 12 years old;
- complex therapy of recurrent herpetic infection;
- prevention of postoperative infectious complications.